Discussion questions [Anyone is more than welcome to join our online discussions; For FASH455, please address at least two questions in your comment; please also mention the question number (i.e., #1, or #3; no need to repeat the question) in your comment.]
- #1: How to understand apparel is a global sector from the video?
- #2: How to understand the economic, social, and political implications of apparel sourcing and trade from the video?
- #3: What are the top challenges facing Bangladeshi garment factories during COVID-19? Why or why not do think these challenges will go away soon?
- #4: How is the big landscape of apparel sourcing changing because of COVID-19? Any apparel trade or sourcing patterns that COVID-19 didn’t change based on the video?
- #5: Anything else you find interesting/intriguing/controversial/thought-provoking from the video? Why?