- Pete Bauman, Senior VP, Burlington Worldwide / ITG
- Joann Kim, Director, Johnny’s Fashion Studio
- Tricia Carey, Business Development Manager, Lenzing USA
- Michael Penner, CEO, Peds Legwear
- Moderator: Arthur Friedman, Senior Editor, Textiles and Trade, WWD
Video Discussion Questions
- How does “Made in the USA” fit into US textile and apparel companies’ overall business strategy today?
- What measures have been taken by US textile and apparel companies to bring more production back to the US? Can any measures be linked to the restructuring strategies we discussed in the class?
- What are the significant obstacles to bringing textile and apparel manufacturing back to the US?
- Any other exciting points/buzzwords did you learn from the panel discussion?