From 0:24′: Please enjoy an enlightening and inspiring dialogue with Penny Pritzker, US Secretary of Commerce and Michael Froman, US Trade Representative, on the international aspect of the US economic policy at the 2014 World Economic Forum in Davos. The dialogue covers many interesting topics closely connected with our class lectures this & next week, for example:
- Do we need more globalization? What is the impact of globalization on jobs and income inequality?
- Why export matters to the US economy?
- What will free trade agreements such as the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) bring to the US?
- Why foreign investment in the US is good for the US economy and job creation?
- What is the connection between “global supply chain” and “made in USA”?