- How to make a success of globalization and ensure our businesses, our peoples and our societies can benefit from the next phases of globalization?
- What are the opportunities of re-shoring for the West and how to seize them?
- How to secure sustainable and well-paid jobs and give people pride in using their skills?
- Is re-shoring going to bring back all the jobs that were off-shored in the first place?
- What are the factors that are driving re-shoring?
- Does reshoring mean the West wins and the East loses?
- Is there a chance for Britain and US to become the “Re-shore Nations”?
If you care about the questions above, please enjoy the speech given by David Cameron, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom at the 2014 World Economic Forum in Davos. The speech is a great supplement to our discussions this week on globalization.