- Tarek Kabil – Egyptian Ministry of Trade & Industry
- Ashraf Rabiey – QIZ Minister of Egypt
- Gabi Bar – QIZ Minister of Israel
- Mark D’Sa – Special Project Director for Haiti
- Moderator: Gail Strickler – former Assistant US Trade Representative for Textiles
- What are the financial incentives for US brands and retailers to source apparel in preference program countries? Why do U.S. apparel imports from members of AGOA, QIZs and HELP overall remain at a fairly low level despite the trade preference programs? How to improve the situation?
- Overall, why or why not should the US keep the trade preference programs or any critical reforms are needed?
- Any other interesting points you learned from the video or questions you may have?